Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tokyo ..

It was like a dream when I opened my eyes from the tight sleeping

on the plan (Japan Air Lines)..

There are some clouds with the colors ranging from pale red to orange,

Seemed like the sun is already called from the east.

Little by little it turned into bright yellow ..

Then I found the beautiful vanilla sky.

All the thing looked so different here..

The different world from my world.

It’s just the beginning ..

The plan later was on the land of narita when the time was showing morning 8 o’clock.

27 youths of Indonesia participant were ready for the baggage

terrible, complicated, hectic, tired, powerless, sleepy,

fighting, happy, laugh, admired... then bless sense, such perfect feeling.

The Admin Staff of Japan is already smile in front of arriving door.

"Hachi".. is the woman who said “Selamat datang” with her Japanese accent

on the first time meeting.

“Hachi”.. I do really like that name,

It’s like the name of legend dog in Japan; Hachiko.

The journey to the cabinet office was really nice by bus;

The friends sang Shimauta and Sukiyaki,

Seemed like they sang from their heart made the songs were so comfortable to heard.

I dont know why I always like sitting close to the window

I just stared out from the bus..

then enjoyed the high and white building, the pride of all Tokyo ..

No comments:

Post a Comment